Refer a Patient to our Surgical Specialists
Our surgical specialists provide personal consultations and perform a wide array of complex soft tissue procedures.
- Complex cardiology
- Internal medicine
- Ophthalmology and neurology cases when surgical intervention arises
MEET THE SPECIALIST
Isis Sánchez, DVM, MS, DACVS
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Dr. Isis Sánchez has thirty years’ experience in the surgical treatment of cancers, heart and lung diseases, intestinal and urinary tract disorders, and surgical problems of the ears and skin. A graduate of the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Florida, Dr. Sánchez has practiced specialty surgery in Gainesville since 1991. Before moving south, she served as chief of a soft-tissue surgical service at the Animal Medical Center in New York City for three years, where she received the Carola Warburg Rothschild Human/Animal Bond award.
Our soft-tissue surgeries include:
- Tumor removal and reconstruction
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) ligation
- Persistent Right Aortic Arch (PRAA) correction
- Subtotal pericardiectomy
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Total ear canal ablation (TECA) surgery and other ear disorders
- Treatment of intestinal and urinary tract problems
Our specialists provide comprehensive and personalized care to each patient that we treat. Fill out a referral form to get your client started with our services.